OK, I’m a day late posting this, but I wanted to post an update to the Fall Into Reading 2008 challenge.
On Sept. 25, I listed these books as the ones I would read from Sept. 25 to Dec. 20:
- Write Free: Attracting the Creative Life by Rebecca Lawton and Jordan Rosenfeld
- Swimming in the Volcano by Bob Shacochis
- In Fact: The Best of Creative Nonfiction, edited by Lee Gutkind
- Orlando by Virginia Woolf
- Writing Past Dark by Bonnie Friedman
Of these, I read Write Free, In Fact, and Orlando.
Added to this list were
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- The Soul of a New Machine by Tracy Kidder
- Nevermore by William Hjorstberg
- Bright Lights, Big City by Jay McInerney
- As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
- Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg
- Clear Your Clutter With Feng Shui by Karen Kingston